What’s New in CycleCloud
What’s New in 6.8.1 (04/12/2018)
- Azure volumes are now mounted and formatted automatically.
- JetpackVersion is now optional and will default to the version of your cluster.
- Users can now provide external binaries that aren’t provided by cluster init projects.
- The order of hostname aliases in /etc/hosts on linux nodes was reversed, which caused “hostname -f” to fail to report the FQDN.
- The image dropdown showed incorrect options for the installed CycleCloud version.
- The Azure A8_v2 instance was incorrectly flagged as an RDMA machine.
- Selected machine type would be incorrectly reset to the default when a cluster’s credential or region was changed.
- If a license expired while a node was converging, the node would not be able to enter a valid state.
- Jetpack did not handle empty PID files correctly.
- Jetpack config would display unnecessary warning text when a nested result was found.